• Only members in good standing will be issued a pool access reader card.
• Guests must be accompanied with an Authorized MBE resident.
• NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. (2 person
• Children age 12 and under must be supervised at the pool by a responsible adult
(age 18 and older) t all times the child is at the pool.
• Persons age 13-17 must not use the pool alone.
• Do not use under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Do not bring food or drink into the pool.
• No glass allowed inside the fenced pool area.
• No running on deck or horseplay around the pool.
• No diving, cannon balls, pushing or un-necessary splashing
• If you have a communicable disease that can be transmitted by water or have been
ill with diarrhea or vomiting in the last two weeks, do not use the pool.
• Cleansing shower is required before using the pool.
• Persons wearing diapers need to have protective coverings like tight fitting rubber
pants when using the pool.
• Diapers to be changed in designated diaper changing area only.
• No nudity or sexual activity allowed in the pool.
• Person with seizures, heart or circulatory problems are advised to swim with a buddy.
• Closest emergency phone is located at: Back Door of MBE Clubhouse, In emergency
call 911. All injuries must be reported immediately. Fill out injury report form in binder
located under First Aid Kit.
• An emergency kit is located: In between pump room and men's bathroom.
• MBE is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items.
• Vandalism of the pool and or clubhouse will result in immediate closure, re-opening
will be dependent on damage.
• These rules are subject to change as needed.
Please take a moment to read these rules. It is very important that pool users understand and follow our pool rules. They are designed for your safety, and to ensure that we meet Kitsap County and Washington State requirements. Failure to follow selected rules could cause the closure of the pool.